Monday, June 25, 2012

95% of My Life

Before I get too much further into this blogging thing I want to make one thing clear. What you will see on this blog is 5% of my life. So many times I look at someone elses blog and say 'how wonderful their life must be!' But I have to remember a little saying that came to my attention a few months ago... "The grass is greener on the other side, because it is fertilized with bulls$%t" (please excuse the language) But it makes the point like nothing I have ever heard. We spend so much of our time looking at other people and seeing only the possitive when we all know there are negatives and challenges in everone's lives.

I do take the time to do some pretty cool stuff around my house and with Emma, but there are plenty of times when the laundry piles up and the floors are in desperate need of mopping and Emma is camped out in front of the Disney channel or her room is a wreck or the swarms of icky bugs are in the yard so you can't play in the yard.... you get the picture.

So it's a normal life, just so you know... I know.

No comments:

Post a Comment