Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Half Square Triangles

You use what you have sometimes...
I started on my half square triangles for the Star Light Star Bright Along... then life took over.

When you work for you Mom, in an industry you love, you get a lot of: 'You must sew all the time! And have such a great time in what you do every day.' I am coming to realize I don't start many large projects like this one because many time life and business gets in the way of what I start. I have to be more intentional about not putting it away and losing sight of what I started out to do. Thankfully with this project, I have the rally call of friends to make sure I complete it.


But for now, here's a few pictures of my progress and a few of the job that is taking up my time this week.  I really do love being able to provide a service for another downtown business that makes their exclusive t-shirts all the more special. They'll be ready and on the sales floor at Made; on Friday.





No comments:

Post a Comment